- How does Google autofill work?
- How do I make input not autocomplete?
- What is autocomplete in input tag?
- Why autocomplete is not working?
- How do I turn off autocomplete in browser?
- How do I turn off autocomplete browser?
- What is the purpose of autofill or autocomplete feature?
- How can autocomplete help you find information?
The autocomplete attribute specifies whether a form or an input field should have autocomplete on or off. Autocomplete allows the browser to predict the value. When a user starts to type in a field, the browser should display options to fill in the field, based on earlier typed values.